The Warkworth ConcertsConcerts start at 20:00, with a bar opening at 19:30. Tickets are normally £10 and must be obtained in advance. They will be available from the Warkworth Village Store a month in advance of the concert. Alternatively they can be pre-booked by contacting Peter Burnham (details below) for collection on the night.
- 29th February 2020: Jazz, Blues and a touch of Soul featuring Mad Hattie & the Eclectic Guitarist, The Magic Slate Band and Brian Arthur.
- 14th March 2020: Geordie Night featuring Stu Luckley, Barrie & Ingrid Temple, Jim Mageean and Paul Knox.
- 25th April 2020: The Cloudberries bringing you contemporary folk and blues.
- 2nd July 2020 - Paul Anderson & Shona Donaldson bringing you the very best of fiddle music and song from Aberdeenshire.
Have a look at photos of our 2nd concert featuring Misspent Uke.
The Occasional Folk ClubA more informal setting where attendees will be welcome to take part with a song or a tune. The evenings will normally feature two extended sets by featured guests. Starts at 20:00, with doors opening at 19:30. Tickets on the door are normally £5. There is no bar, please bring your own refreshments and glasses.
- 1st April: Vic Gammon and Will Duke
Warkworth Northumbrian CeilidhsCome along for an evening of dance, song and recitations with Reel Northumbria, Caller: Elaine Carter.
Starts at 19:30, with doors opening at 19:00. Tickets on the door are normally £5. There is no bar, please bring your own refreshments and glasses.
- Friday, 27th March, 2020: Northumbrian Ceilidh
Where Are WeWarkworth Memorial Hall, 40 Castle Street, Warkworth, Northumberland, NE65 0UN. See Warkworth Memorial Hall website for directions.
Mailings for Future EventsA mailing list has been set up to inform people of future events. If you wish to be added, please email a request to Peter Burnham.
For further details of any of the above contact: Peter Burnham, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 01665 711388.